My Life...begins with my Journey

my Life...my Journey..my History.. as a Human Being...i'm not a Perfectionist.. every step I have made has Defined who I am..

My Sponsor



1. Wake Up !!

Decide to have a good day.


2. Dress Up !!

The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.


3. Shut Up!!

Say nice things and learn to listen.With two ears and one mouth..it's meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking.


4. Stand Up!!

. . . for what you believe in.Stand for something or you will fall for anything.
"Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time,we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good..."


5. Look Up !!

. . . Keep yourself centered. Remember, you are important.


6. Reach Up !!

. . . for something higher.Trust with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.


7. Lift Up !!

. .. . your Prayers."Do not worry about anything; instead PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING."



3 lovely reply:

aha.. thanks for sharing the smart 7 up..
:)

and kelly gives 'thumb up' for sis fisa for this entry..

don give up...
cheer me up...
thanx Lady & Kelly..